A/C Service Plans = Money-Saving Peace of Mind
Keeping your home comfort systems operating reliably is more important than ever this year, with the coronavirus keeping us in our NJ homes more than anyone expected to be. With warm weather on the horizon and uncertainty ruling the day for at least a while longer, it’s best to start thinking about servicing your air conditioner sooner than later.
The best way to take care of routine cooling maintenance is to sign up for a Service Plan from JW Pierson.
Consider these great benefits of an air conditioning service plan:
- You’ll keep your equipment up and running – Did you know that about 80 percent of cooling equipment breakdowns occur due to lack of maintenance? The annual tune-up included with your A/C Service Plan will give you that maintenance at a fraction of the price of a significant repair or replacement.
- Your equipment will last longer – Replacing an air conditioner is costly – why do it any earlier than you have to, especially this year? A great way to extend your equipment’s lifetime is – you guessed it – routine maintenance. Maintenance will prevent overwork and poor equipment function, both of which reduce its lifespan.
- You’ll keep your energy bills lower – An overworked or poorly functioning HVAC system will operate inefficiently, which will drive up energy costs. With a service agreement, your technician will keep your system working as efficiently as possible to keep your energy costs at a minimum – a big deal if you have to run your A/C more often with everyone at home.
- You’ll save money if you do need a repair – On top of an annual tune-up, service plans offer discounted or covered repairs.
- You’ll keep your warranty coverage in place – In most cases, routine professional maintenance is required to keep warranty coverage in force for your home comfort equipment; without professional service (included in your service plan), you run the risk of losing warranty coverage, which means you’ll pay for any A/C equipment repairs – even those normally covered by warranty – out of pocket.
Bonus benefit: Priority service
One last benefit that an A/C service plan offers – and it’s a big one in an area like the New Jersey, where cooling systems work hard in the hot, humid summer – is that you get priority service compared to non-service agreement customers.
By “skipping the line”, you’ll always be among the first customers to get your life back to normal in the event of an emergency or weather-related complications. Also, you won’t have to pay any overtime rates — something that can be really expensive when you need emergency service.
At JW Pierson, your safety and comfort are always our priority. Please see our Covid-19 Service Update Page to learn more about how we are working to keep our crews and your home comfort systems working through this challenging time. Contact us today to schedule A/C maintenance in New Jersey from the experts at JW Pierson.