Cool Comfort Is Only A Phone Call Away
An air conditioning system is a big expense for a homeowner – one that you’ll want to protect so it can continue to provide returns on your investment for years to come.
The best way to maximize your A/C ROI is to have your cooling system professionally maintained every year – and the most cost-effective way to do that is with a comprehensive Service Plan.
Service Plans: Routine Maintenance And More
The most important feature of a Service Plan, of course, is an annual tune-up. Routine preventive maintenance has wide-ranging benefits for you and your equipment, many of which will help you save money in the long run.
Consider these benefits:
- Fewer repairs – Most of the costlier A/C repairs – about 80 percent, by most estimates – are avoidable with routine professional maintenance and regular inspections.
- More durable equipment – Why replace your equipment any sooner than you have to? Routine maintenance prevents the kind of overwork that leads to an early demise for your equipment.
- Lower energy bills – Overused cooling equipment will operate inefficiently, which will drive up your monthly energy bills. With a Service Plan, your technician will keep your system optimized to keep your energy costs down.
- Warranty coverage – In most cases, your warranty coverage depends on having routine maintenance every year. Skip annual service and you run the risk of paying out of pocket for repairs that are normally covered!
Of course, routine maintenance does more than help you save money – professional air conditioning service helps your system cool evenly, preserves proper airflow and humidity, increases reliability, and generally keeps your home more comfortable.
JW Pierson Cool Comfort Plans: Maintenance And More
A quality air conditioning Service Plan (like ours) won’t stop at the tune-up. With JW Pierson’s Cool Comfort air conditioning service plan, your A/C system will get the care and maintenance it needs to keep running at peak efficiency so you get maximum comfort for minimum costs.
One feature of our Cool Comfort service plans is the 14-point air conditioning maintenance checklist. Here’s what our service technicians do during the Cool Comfort tune-up of your central air conditioning system:
- replace air filters
- carefully inspect outdoor evaporator coil (clean as needed)
- inspect the fan belt and adjust tension or replace if necessary
- inspect and clean the condensate drain, pump and unloader
- check the amperage on the motor fan
- lubricate the fan motor, capacitor motor and the engine cooling fan
- inspect the outdoor condenser coil and clean if necessary
- inspect and test relays, capacitors and transformers
- inspect fan motor and condenser service
- check the voltage of the condenser fan motor and amperage
- check refrigerant pressure and adjust as needed
- perform air handler, air currents and temperature test
- check the operating controls
- register service and state of AC system in your account information
Want to save money and enjoy Cool Comfort all summer long? We can help! Contact JW Pierson today to learn more about air conditioning maintenance and air conditioning service plans in Essex, Passaic, and Bergen counties, NJ!