Service Plans: Peace Of Mind For The Months Ahead
Having a heating system you can rely on is more important than ever this year, with COVID-19 conditions keeping us at home more than usual.
Although you wouldn’t know it with recent weather, cooler days and nights will surely come to New Jersey, which makes scheduling annual maintenance for your heating system a must-do in the weeks ahead (if you haven’t done it already).
The best way to take care of that service call? Sign up for a service plan from JW Pierson.
What’s in a service plan?
Available for your oil- or natural gas-fired heating system or your water heater, our Gold and Silver Comfort, Warm Advantage, and Hot H2O service plans include:
- priority service during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays, plus winter weekend hours of 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday)
- work performed by insured, state-licensed HVAC service technicians
- a comprehensive annual tune-up, efficiency inspection and preventative maintenance
The benefits of choosing a service plan
Why choose a JW Pierson service plan? Here are six key reasons:
- Discounted or covered repairs – In addition to getting an annual tune-up, you’ll also get discounted or covered replacement parts and repairs for some of the most common problems.
- Priority service – When you sign up for a Roach Energy service plan, you’ll skip the line for service – meaning that you’ll be among the first customers to get your life back to normal in the event of an emergency.
- More reliable equipment – Did you know that about 80 percent of heating equipment breakdowns occur due to lack of maintenance? The annual service included with your service plan will give you that maintenance at a fraction of the price of a significant repair or replacement.
- Longer lasting equipment – Replacing equipment is costly – why do it any earlier than you have to, especially this year? A great way to extend your equipment’s lifetime is routine maintenance. Regular service will prevent overwork and poor equipment function, both of which reduce its lifespan.
- Lower energy bills – Overworked or poorly functioning equipment will operate inefficiently, which will drive up energy costs. With the regular heating service included in your service plan, your technician will keep your system working as efficiently as possible to keep your energy costs at a minimum – a big deal if you have to run your appliances more often with everyone at home.
- Continued warranty protection – In most cases, routine professional maintenance is required to keep warranty coverage in force for your home comfort equipment; without professional service, you run the risk of losing warranty coverage, which means you’ll pay for any repairs- even those normally covered by warranty – out of pocket.
The bottom line: JW Pierson service plans are a great way to save money and get peace of mind this heating season. To hear more about heating maintenance in Essex, Passaic and Bergen County, NJ, contact us today!