Do You Need New Heating Or Cooling Equipment? NEIF EnergyPlus Loans Are Available
Installing a heating or cooling system in New Jersey isn’t cheap, but it can really pay off in the long run by saving you up to 30 percent on your monthly energy bill – not to mention making your home more resilient and comfortable.
That makes an upgrade to a high-efficiency air conditioner, furnace, boiler, or any other quality, eco-friendly home comfort equipment a good investment – as long as you can pay for it.
The good news is that you can – with the help of the National Energy Improvement Fund.
As an NEIF partner and approved NEIF contractor, JW Pierson can help you take full advantage of NEIF’s financing power to cover the home improvements we offer, including boilers, furnaces, air conditioning systems, water heaters, heat pumps, and more.
NIEF Loan Basics
Here are some NEIF loan basics to get you started. Have more questions? Contact us today.
- How do NEIF loans work? NEIF loans provide 100 percent financing, offering an instant credit decision and an easy, paperless process to ensure the work is done to your satisfaction. All installations are performed by Dixon Energy specialists.
- What are the terms? Loans are made with fixed rate financing with clear terms; there is no lien on your home or improvement and no hidden costs. Pay off the loan at any time or pay extra monthly without penalty.
- Who is eligible? – All homeowners who are making qualifying improvements to their primary residence or vacation home (1 to 4 unit on permanent foundation). Good credit and the ability to repay are required. All income levels are eligible.
- What improvements qualify? – National Energy Improvement Fund’s EnergyPlus Loan is for energy, resiliency and other improvements to your home. Additional work can be part of the financed project if at least 50 percent of the improvements include such equipment as:
- Air conditioning (Central) – Any efficiency rating
- Water heaters – All Fuels – Any efficiency rating
- Furnaces and boilers – All Fuels – Any efficiency rating
- Heat Pumps – Any efficiency rating
- Tank removal and replacement
For a complete list of covered improvements, see the NEIF website.
- What are the interest rates for NEIF loans? Fixed interest rates range from 7.99% to 12.99% APR based on your credit. Here is a sample payment estimate for $7,500 loan:*
- 3 Years – $241/month
- 5 Years – $159/month
- 10 Years – $99/month
* Payment estimates based on 9.99% APR. All loans are made directly to you by National Energy Improvement Fund, LLC for work performed by NEIF-Approved Contractors. NEIF is an equal opportunity lender.
- How can I get started? To get started with your new equipment installation, contact JW Pierson today. You can also learn more about the Energy Plus Loan here or apply for an Energy Plus Loan here.
Please note: At Dixon Energy, your safety and comfort are always our priority. Please see our COVID-19 Service Update Page to learn more about how we are working to keep your family and our crews safe and your home comfort equipment working reliably during this challenging time.