Trust Us to Be Safe in Your Home
When one of our technicians enters your home, we want both of you to feel as comfortable as possible. That’s why we’ve instituted the following precautions:
- Our techs have been issued masks, gloves and sanitary wipes and they’ve been trained on CDC-recommended safety precautions.
- They have been instructed to stay home if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever, or is showing any other signs of illness.
- Our goal is to provide contactless service. We ask you to keep at least six to eight feet away.
- You can arrange to leave a key if you do not want to be at home when we come. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that.
- We will call ahead of our appointment so you know we are coming, and to confirm no one in your house is ill.
Browse our site to read more about our response to the public health crisis.